Terms of service.
This Agreement does not govern your use of any products or services that may be offered by VELLION or any products or services that may be offered by third parties from or in connection with the Website or otherwise, which are subject to their own terms and conditions. You must accept any terms and conditions relating to products and/or services as a condition to receiving such products and/or services.
2. Use of the Website. You may only use this Website for its intended purpose and solely in accordance with this Agreement. The Website may contain links to other Internet websites and third-party resources, and we may employ third party technologies in connection with our Website that require you to accept such third party’s terms. VELLION is not responsible for either the availability or content of these outside sources, including for any products or services you may obtain by contacting any individual or entity as a result of use of the Website or the features hereof. VELLION may, but is not obligated to, monitor your use of the Website.
Intelectual Property. All information on this website is the property of VELLION and the Site and is protected by copyright. You may not reproduce any part of this website without prior written permission from Legal LLC. All features, fees, and functionality of this Site are subject to change or termination with or without notice. This Website and its content are protected by law, including without limitation, copyright law, trademark law, and other applicable international laws and treaties. VELLION does not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of VELLION or its licensors except as expressly stated in this Agreement, or without express written permission. You are granted permission to use this Website solely for your own personal use, and may not use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose.
Accounts. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that VELLION is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. VELLION reserves the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Domestic and International Use. This Website is controlled, operated and administered by VELLION from our offices within the United States. If you access the Service from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the VELLION content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
The content of this Website is provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations.
7. Limitation of Liability. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL VELLION BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, EVEN IF VELLION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, VELLION’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $50.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Term and Termination. This Agreement is effective as of the date of your first access or use of the Website, and shall remain in effect for the duration of your access or use. Your right to use the Website shall automatically terminate upon your breach of the Agreement.
9. General. The laws of the State of Arkansas, excluding its conflict of law principles, govern this Agreement and your use of the Website. Any suit to enforce this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts sitting in Washington County, Arkansas and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any venue objection. This Agreement may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of the Agreement by its express terms. “VELLION,” and all associated logos displayed within the Website are our trademarks (unless otherwise noted). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole and any such provision should be enforced by authorities, and reconstructed if need be, to apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. The failure by either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, to exercise any election or option provided herein, or to require at any time the performance of the other of any of the provisions herein will not in any way be construed as a waiver of such provisions. Reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs will be awarded to the prevailing party in the event of litigation involving the enforcement or interpretation of this Agreement. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
10. Contacting Us. All questions, comments, feedback and other communications regarding the Website or products and services offered by VELLION should be directed to Info.Vellion@gmail.com.
11. Copyright Policy. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send our Copyright Agent a notice of infringement with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; (d) your address, telephone number, and primary email address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. You may file a notice of infringement with our designated Copyright Agent.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our copyright agent can be reached at Info.Vellion@gmail.com
Upon receipt of a proper DMCA notice of infringement, we may promptly remove or disable access to the content that is the subject of the notice. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to suspend, disable or terminate, without notice and in our sole discretion, the accounts of those subscribers that we determine to be “repeat infringers.”